Banned
@johnhang123 : I'd already fucked off, retard. Tagging me just brings me back... and for what? A counterproductive comment.
Have you considered thinking shit through before posting it? ... No, no need to answer. The question was rhetorical.

Banned
@thatspopetastic : You've not... wait, you've got a different name. But you're the same idiot, aren't you? Well whatever. Even if you're not the same instance, you're functionally identical anyway. Nobody here has seen me "triggered" yet, so I'd be inclined to disagree.

@soticoto calm down man, if you dont like this series
just... shut up and move on.
If you keep going "[Insert Analysis], I'm leaving." people are just gonna keep bitchin, including me.

So just move on...

Banned
@Bunket : I had. Why do you douchebags keep dragging me back here with notifications? Just don't tag me.
Leave me to NOT be here in peace.

I wish people would figure out that SotiCoto just wants attention and quit tagging him. Treat him like that one stupid kid in your class who does nothing but be negative and ignore him or say ok cool in your mind and move on.

I see that man everywhere and all he does is bitch about ever little thing like a girl on her period. In fact I Made this account because I wanted to reply to him but after I made it I realized I’m doing exactly what he wanted.

So everyone please treat him like a mentally disabled kid as he seems to be one and don’t bring yourself down to his level and waste your time

*I got the inspiration for my username thanks to him because when I read his comments, I saw that they lacked any ounce of Testosterone*

Users who are viewing this thread