Nearly missed the dads drinking beer together and saying cheers.

How is this manga getting better every week. You could have just let the parents meet up in a normal urban place, but this was so much fun fun fun to read.

WAIT!!! She peeked again (or rather Stared?) on the next page. I didn't noticed the first readthrough.

Dex-chan lover
@floor That confirm it that tadano ability to read someone is came from his father, and his father cheers a beer with komi dad which we know also has difficulty to communicate with other, and yet they drink like an old pals.

Dex-chan lover
The bottom panel of page 17 - the dads are knocking back the beer like pros. Faces flushed, empties scattered across the table - true male bonding there!

And that is one helluva an obstacle course! Anyone know of one like that here in the states?

Double-page supporter
Such a great chapter! The long-awaited interaction between the families, smirking Komi-san, ogling Komi-san, and Tadano mum just cracks me up XD

Me

Dex-chan lover
Poor Komi-kun. Just when you thought you were safe, she hunted you down.

Also, could Najime's shirt BE any more appropriate to their character?

Dex-chan lover
this the only panty shot that can compete with Hitohito's :
https://mangadex.org/chapter/234045/26
enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this chapter to happen, but I'm surprised it came so soon. And nonchalantly to boot.

I feel bad for Komi's brother. Hen-pecked already with no possible escape. Nothing you can do but give up and go along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread