People are really harsh on this girl. Yes she chose to have sex, but it doesnt change the fact that her teacher abused her. Her boyfriend abused her. Her father abused her(its implied). She survived the abuse physically somewhat but it has really messed her up mentally. I only hope that she will become a better mother and rise above the cycle of abuse.

@Roiya & @Yotanwa

I agree with the both of you people are missing the point of this story. She wanted to e saved ut thought that no one would save her and that if she were she'd only be used again. She didn't want to lose the only 'safe places' she had which gave her 'salvation'.

If I'm getting this right her dad abused her she wanted to br saved she couldn't rely on her boyfriend since she felt he wasn't capable of doing it and the teacher was unwilling and rather use her. Don't get the impression thr teacher forced himself on her so I'm assuming she did it with anyone with Hope's they would provide security which they didnt.

It's an okay premise but the execution is terrible.

I agree with a lot of you guys below,it's not great but everyone is missing the point. I personally understand wanting to live for someone else when you can't live for yourself and for her it was a baby she wanted to live for. She felt like she couldn't depend on anyone because there wasn't anyone "mature" enough around her. More than full blown cheating,it felt like she had become numb and just let it happen because she didn't have the energy to fight back. She had 0 will to live and everyday was hell for her,she's used to this abuse. She was used to being hit by her dad,she was used to being abused by her teacher and when her boyfriend hit her,she didn't even bat an eye because she was used to it. It's everyday life for her and when she wanted something out of it aka a baby ,she became forward towards her abuser for this reason. Seeing it as her thread of salvation in her hell of a life. I don't think this is oneshot of the year(or close),but some incels are letting it fly over their head and the girls actions are realistic/understable given her situation even if it's not good what she's doing. It's selfish and self destructive but that's p much her life tbh

This was trashy and nonsensical, unfortunately this author can’t write abuse in a good thought out way.

(As if they desperately want to write abusive situations, but have no idea why someone would stay in one. So they opt for repetitive phrases to try to make it sound deep.)

Everyone is talking about how good or bad this manga is but here am i wondering, why am i even reading this?

Dex-chan lover
@Pain102 same reason why some people stays in an abusive relationship for years until ether someone knocks some sense into them or they ended up dying.

And sadly she looked for someone to knock sense into her but she got knocked up instead.

There is no sense of realism in this writing.

So no, it is not the same?

(All of the power to you, if you enjoyed it, but to me it is still lazy and bad writing.)

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this in 2018. Man, this is sad...

Users who are viewing this thread