365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 10 Ch. 95 - What is Marriage, Really? (Part 7)

Dex-chan lover
propaganda. in real life, this is just one more man manipulated by expectations to take over providing for the single mom from whoever she left.
you don't have to be like gonda.
you deserve to keep a woman who you can be proud to keep, if you can keep her. you can have standards.
This is much more cringe than anything Gonda did this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Here we are witnessing the courtship ritual of the idol otaku...

Taking care of a child is a huge responsibility. Even more so when it's not yours. It wasn't as if Gonda said "Ew" or something, he was just shocked. I mean both are at fault for not communicating but somehow it feels like Gonda made the big mistake here. I'm not trying to put down single mothers here but a child is a HUGE baggage. Like it's literally a whole other human that you'll be putting on someone. You can't just get any decent guy to commit. So it's up to Kaori to be understanding of that. And if Gonda goes for this it makes him even more of a saint (if he actually steps up). But again, I still think Gonda made a mistake by freezing up and Kaori for not being more understanding of that and both their mistakes is not communicating after that incident. Either way, glad they're communicating now and it seems like they're deciding to give it a go

Users who are viewing this thread