365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 105 - Can You See the Ocean Yet? (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Yaaayy, mom finally approved
minions-woo-hoo.gif

Dex-chan lover
Sweet, we finally got her mother's approval. Now we have to find out who's been annoying them and spreading their marriage at the office before it was official. I bet that clown is going to do something to hinder their efforts now.

Who put the onion here?!
THE NINJAS FROM THE LAND OF ONIONS HAVE RETURNED. QUICK SOMEBODY GET THE SHOTGUN

Dex-chan lover
It is amazing if the author doesn't extend the story further. I almost thought that their fake marriage will get found out first before they genuinely fall in love to each other but looks like Wakaki Tamaki-sensei always pull the best development just like what he did in TWGOK.

Dex-chan lover
"Of all the money that ever I had
I have spent it in good company.
Oh and all the harm I've ever done,
Alas, it was to none but me..."

Dex-chan lover
Ritsu really just wanted to have Rika all to herself. She had someone to look forward to. But now, she's learning how to let go of Rikka, and realize that Ritsu is her own person!

I can't believe Aoi actually dreamed of Rika's marriage though. But it made for a really good title drop! And it let Ritsu express her feelings more about Rika's upcoming marriage. Bon marriage indeed!

Young Ritsu looked pretty cute herself!

Dex-chan lover
It is amazing if the author doesn't extend the story further. I almost thought that their fake marriage will get found out first before they genuinely fall in love to each other but looks like Wakaki Tamaki-sensei always pull the best development just like what he did in TWGOK.
I'm still mad about the way TWGOK ended, because if only he had done another arc the manga would be remembered as an all-time great. Still, it is true that the choice for who wins was one of the best parts of the ending

Dex-chan lover
Was it Ritsu that said she was being selfish or Rikka?

I wish we had seen more of her childhood. Rightnow Ritsu just seems like an absent parent. What did Rikka actually do to be her rock?

Users who are viewing this thread