365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 106 - So, Are You Finally Enjoying Marriage?

Dex-chan lover
tp02S0V.png

True abandonment :ROFLMAO:
but I must say this was a nice nostalgic chapter. Lot of great memories.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they've really developed since then. From awkward introverts, to lovers with many memories. Without that one sentence, they would have never developed feelings for each other.

I wanna see the wedding already, dangit! Rika and Takuya's adventures have been so fun to read, and to see it come to a conclusion would be so bittersweet to me.

I mean even Kama has developed. Rika's become one of his favorite humans!

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel like the male MC got a bit shafted in this story. Even in his own family arc he wasn't really playing the lead.
true. and in a manga which purports to be realistic about marriage, in a world where the reason marriage is in crisis is that the men get shafted - it's ultimately a huge flaw.

Dex-chan lover
This has been a great series. While I always hate to see a good one end, at least this one has felt more fulfilling than most.

Dex-chan lover
There still that phone calls from an unknown individual who knows what they were actually doing before they went and told the whole travel agency of their secret plan. I bet they are going to do something before this ends.
Wasn't that revealed to be their coworker who spyed on them? I forgot her name.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that revealed to be their coworker who spyed on them? I forgot her name.
Komiya only spied them and reported what she only saw. She even told Rika that she wasn't the one making those weird calls once she spilled the beans. (It happened between chapter 101 and 102)

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the mangaka already forgot. Somehow it's never brought up again as far as I remember. It just seemed so out of place that I wonder why Wakaki even put it in.
It reeks of editorial meddling.
"Don't you think a little drama would be interesting now?"

Edit: I thought you were discussing the mYsTeRiOuS phone calls! Sorry!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
nah it's realistic and in-character. neither of them know how to relate sexually so it's not just you, they also don't know how it fits into the existing relationship

which does mean mc did something wrong, even if the author doesn't understand that. sex should definitively order the woman towards/under the man. it should have awoken his ability to control/"husband" her, but it hasn't. in real life, at least with less unusual women, this will eventually lead to her cheating and/or divorcing, in search of a man who will do all that, if he doesn't figure it out first.

Dex-chan lover
nah it's realistic and in-character. neither of them know how to relate sexually so it's not just you, they also don't know how it fits into the existing relationship

which does mean mc did something wrong, even if the author doesn't understand that. sex should definitively order the woman towards/under the man. it should have awoken his ability to control/"husband" her, but it hasn't. in real life, at least with less unusual women, this will eventually lead to her cheating and/or divorcing, in search of a man who will do all that, if he doesn't figure it out first.
What the absolute garbage are you talking about, my man?

Whatever cult it is, I recommend leaving it behind and burning the bridges.

Dex-chan lover
everybody on the whole earth, before like 40 years ago, understood this stuff. if somebody's a "cult" it's the ones that refuse to.

Double-page supporter
We're at ch. 106, and if i'm referring to ch. 89 pg. 3, where it's said "101 days left for Irkutsk Branch", that means we still had ... 10+ chapters(?) left (i assume it because at ch. 93, each gonda and kaori had number 116 for burger ticket) like some kind of sign from author ... ?

I'm overthinking this :wtf: . Let's hope the author stretch it to 365 chapter because there's still a lot of thing is missing. And for a bunch of wholesome fluffy stuff, ofc :glee:
lol
lmao even

Users who are viewing this thread