365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 110.5 - Epilogue

Double-page supporter
Fitting Epilogue for great series. It's probably from the truck 'activity' beforehand. Approved.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, a baby, huh....? Wonder what hobby the kid'll fixate on... ah man her little sister would be so excited, too. What a fine ending. <3

Dex-chan lover
I had this Manga in my "plan to read" list for years, I don't know if it would have been better to have read it weekly but reading it in 4 days was enjoyable too, great Manga with a lovely ending 9/10

Dex-chan lover
It took me to the entire freaking epilogue to realize this was by the author of TWGOK... No wonder the artstyle seemed familiar lmao

Double-page supporter
Ok I kinda expected it but also nice to see.
Really enjoyed this manga, the progress is good and the characthers improvement has been really lovable
Thanks for the TL hope the author will return with another nice work!

Double-page supporter
People here saying that Rika got inseminated during the outdoor truck session. I'm of the mind that what Rika showed off here is a honeymoon child, she and Takuya most likely got much more busy during their honeymoon that on the truck in Aso.

Many Thanks again to @blueocean and Trying Our Best for all of your work on this series.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on a sec, correct me if my math is crappy but, 5 months since they got married and she has a belly that big?

Dang I get the feeling that their kid was concieved in that truck back then... :salute:
THE POWER OF TRUCK KUN!!!

Dex-chan lover
FXKUajoWIAAdGul

Like what the god emperor Abe - Sama intended...!!!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought the weeding surprise had to do with the honeymoon trip, but well... Also, didnt expect them to not move to Aso before the end, more over with Rika pregnant and most of their family being so far away, including her mom.
Anyways, loved the story and the progression. Loved the characters and also their dynamic. Pretty great read.

Ohh holy moly, she's pregnant and we got Anime!! Mann i wish we can see the baby. Great work translation team for all the work 👏 👏
Perfect Ending

Users who are viewing this thread