365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 110 - How Far Will Marriage Take You? (Part 2)

Thanks for scanlating this series! Always such a blessing to have people like you share with us this kind of works.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation until the end..
i can't believe it finally we at the end of this series, time flies so fast man :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that blue symbol at the end of a chapter is so rare, so awesome, and so sad (sometimes scary 🪓)

Glad I got to finish another Tamiki-san series

VIP
what incredible journey this series was. the slightly dorky adult relationship outlook is rare to see. had some it's rough moment, but the payoff has been very satisfying. 9/10. looking forward for author next works! 365 Days to the Wedding.

Glad to read from start to finish another of Wakaki Tamiki sensei's works, wonder what will be the theme of their next work?

9/10

Dex-chan lover
As someone who's followed this series ever since it's started, I'm really touched by the ending.

This was one of the first office romance manga I read, and it was really good! I knew of the author before hand from The World Only God Knows, but several people felt dissuaded because of that. I myself never read it, and since this was an entirely new story, I felt persuaded to give it a shot.

I'll miss Rika and Takuya's journey from strangers to lovers! They went from awkward and lonely, to happy and outgoing! Seeing Rika go from map lover to a Takuya lover was great. Seeing Takuya go from trying to only stay with Kama to wanting stay with Rika was amazing. I was surprised Kama wasn't in the actual wedding.

JTC Kumamoto sure did have an amazing even they had planned! Lots of dancing, lots of singing, and an entire ship? How long did they practice?

Thank you, Miss Kurokawa for your speech, and your willingness to move to Irkutsk! Everyone will miss you!

We didn't get a lot of resolution for the other characters, but that's fine. This was mostly Rika and Takuya's story. I hope the manga extras show us how Shinshi-san and his wife got back together, how Gonda and Kaori are living, if Aoi ever figured out Rika was her sister, and what Princess Claudia's reaction to the wedding was!

Thank you /u/TARDISboy and /u/aquason for translating this manga series! Hope to see you again scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
I’ll miss this manga. It was so sweet and did a really good job focusing on every aspect of something a lot of people take for granted

Dex-chan lover
So we made it to the end, boys and girls. Congrats to the new couple! It's been a nice read although it felt a bit fast towards the end, some issues not really tackled but still, it has a good ending.

Dex-chan lover
This has been such a good series. I am sad to see it go, but also glad that it ended before it could over stay its' welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread