365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 110 - How Far Will Marriage Take You? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
All well that's ends well (well, sort of. Expecting The Office surprise-like, but this is great).

Kinda wants the omake story, like Gonda and Kaori or manager Kurokawa's daily life at Irkutsk. But if this is the end, then okay :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Really wish more manga would go beyond this and show their marries life, being parents/grandparents. just feels too short.

Dex-chan lover
what a sweet journey. I hope there will be no sequel. This is a perfect chapter to round everything up.

Group Leader
So wholesome and such an awesome ending. Like everyone said, I really want to see epilogue chapters about their life after this. But anyway, it was a good time to end so even if there aren't any, I am satisfied well beyond my expectations.

Thanks to the author for creating such a wonderful series and thanks to the scanlation team for bringing this to us!

Dex-chan lover
Fun ride, very comfy. Wouldnt mind a sequel about their married life.

Dex-chan lover
Man that was an incredible manga!
Thanks a ton for all your work, and let's hope for some sort of sequel!

Dex-chan lover
It's over...it was a good ride. I enjoyed it. Let's see what the mangaka will do next.

Thanks for the translation and all the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So uhhh, they just let her go on a trip alone? No parent or guardian?
Vb9HXwU.jpg

Well, in any case Thanks a ton for scanlating the series and heres hoping for epilogue chapters!
looks like i'm not the only one wondering why the little sister wasn't at the wedding. could've been a pretty quick reveal of her relation to Rika.

anyway, thanks for scanlating this manga till the end. hopefully there will be some bonus story after this. but even if not, this was still a nice story.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it has been a really fun ride this manga. I will miss it, a really nice end.
Thanks for the TL.
I have a small hope for a future chapter about them some years later.

Aggregator gang
This adorkable couple has been fun to follow, another (very different targeted demographic but) amazing series by this mangaka. Thank you for the translations!

Double-page supporter
Yep, been following this since day one. The progressive storyline sure is slow, but it's really fulfilling. I just hope that Rika-san step sister could attend the weeding, but she's were train otaku.

Thanks for the translation! Great and awesome work for the team! I also hope the author always been in great health!

Fed-Kun's army
its over! sadly...

but its ok, i enjoy my 3 years reading and following this manga!

little bit sad but glad its ended

Users who are viewing this thread