365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 3)

Double-page supporter
@lewd
Fuck off, you piece of shit. I don't even care if MangaDex "moderates" my comment. You're a piece of shit for calling anyone's child a "mistake".

Dex-chan lover
People telling him to "man up" are being unreasonable...
Staying frozen without a word like that wasn't the best reaction sure but considering the shock he just received it's understandable.
And I wouldn't trust anyone saying "yes" that easily to something so serious.
Take your time

Dex-chan lover
so many back sitter here
do you guys think its easy for a small guy get a shock to the fact that the women he love is actualy single mother ??? and you guys as him to "man up" instantly ???

Even though it’s completely understandable to decide you’re not ready for a kid and have to back out of a relationship because of that, I feel like character-wise, Gonda is one of those people who would step up and eagerly take a kid under his wing. This was a shock for sure and he’ll probably have to think about it, but I think he’d be raring to go once he makes his decision.

Either way, I’m rooting for Gon, Kaori, and the little one !!

Double-page supporter
This is a nice twist, it's just a matter of time on how Gonda will handle his position to reaffirm his affection if its real or not. I don't get what people are complaining about him being a coward, your partner literally kept a big secret and when revealed at the end it's natural to be shocked, taking his own time to think your next course of action it is just normal to me.

Aggregator gang
bruh, now I really want the next chapter, he's a nice dude, and I know damn well he won't say something stupid, I just want the next chapter to know what he does reeeee

Dex-chan lover
His reaction is so relatable. It's not that he dislikes it or anything (not that I know), but it's natural to be shocked and going silent at the given fact.

Oohh man, now I love this manga because it reminds me of Clannad with such a simple premise yet deep story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rootin' for him.... if his motives for a family are to make a happier experience then he had as a kid, then he's got his shot!

I actually like this twist as well, it adds a bit more spice and gives Gonda more time to think about what he wants and more time to think deeper and with a more realistic ideal in mind with his relationship. Best of luck gon-chan!

Fed-Kun's army
That's a lot of information to take in and process all at once, I don't blame him for freezing up

me: A MOTHER!......... WHAT? I SEE THIS AS AN ABSOLUTE WIN!
well for seriousness, dating and married single mother will be hard, its truly test your love just a by passing love or truly love

Dex-chan lover
WTF.....? I thought she had a lover, but this is waaay better than that. like at least you have a chance GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, hope Gonda goes for it.

@lewd
Calling woman raising a child alone because somehow he got paired with a piece of shit partner a mistake is a huge L bud. I've known too many single mothers from my college days and people be really make some dumb choices but it's not entirely their fault for loving the wrong person. Reality hits hard.

Users who are viewing this thread