Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is by the TWGOK author? How did I not see this before? Time to start reading.

Truthly, Keima protagonist in Kami nomi zo shiru sekai is not badass. He is only above average . He is often beaten by girl and stupid for girl .

So doesn't it somehow annoy anybody that the mangaka really is going for 365 chapters, 1 per day? I like the manga but I doubt the material will be enough to give us a proper plot as things stand...

Group Leader
It's from the same author of TWGOK, but is this MC as much of an obnoxiously know-it-all as the TWGOK MC? I had to drop that show after two episodes, but this looks like a genuinely interesting concept so i'd like to give it a try if the MC isn't as insufferable.

Group Leader
@drhizzle I didn't watch / read much of TWGOK but Oohara is pretty much the opposite of Keima in that respect.

@acart-e it really doesnt seem like the timeline is one-per-day, but the flow so far is honestly excellent. It reminds me of Tsuki ga Kirei, but from a more mundane adult perspective

Dex-chan lover
Oh! No wonder it seemed familiar on some level! It’s the same artist/author as The World God Only Knows.

It’s really interesting to see him take a more serious approach to a relationship compared to his prior series.

Fed-Kun's army
As a self proclaimed cardiologist I can't recommend this enough.

"It's great for the heart"

Have a great heart soothing day 💖

Dex-chan lover
I really love this series even though not much excitement is happening if you compare it with other romance series

It’s normal and I find it quite good.

Fed-Kun's army
@DrHizzle
He's your normal passive, shy japanese man.

Honestly, that's the thing I have a problem with. Rika is interesting but Takuya just doesn't have much going for him. I hope there is some development on that front.

Dex-chan lover
i have seen rocks and pebbles more interesting and active than this mc.

japs and their infinite love for 0 social skills main characters...

Holy fudge I forgot about this manga because Jaimini's box dropped it and since it shut down a few weeks ago well.... thanks for the translations guys

Users who are viewing this thread