Fed-Kun's army
I didnt like his attitude, but not enough for him to be killed. Genya dont die on me.

I don't think Genya will die, but I also don't want the UM4 die either. Even with the Nezuko's help and (seemly demon) Genya's, Tanjirou doesn't strong enough to take down an UM (especial when he's the fourth strongest demon), for now. The last time we have a pillar with him so I can overlook it. But please not this one.

Look like this arc will be long (but not so long please, I really miss Inosuke and Zenitsu)

Aggregator gang
I'm starting to think that Tanjirou's blade breaking curse can spread to others...
First Inosuke during the Natagumo Mountain mission, and now Genya.

Double-page supporter
Genya won't die, I hope.
I can't get tired of saying that Tanjirou is The Shit. He is slicing the emotion demons like butter. When he master the power with the scar he will be able to fight the upper Moons alone.
This was a great chapter, amazing action, Nezuko taking a beating and countering, and a diminute demon made of ¿adamantium???
can't wait for next week.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously hope that genya won't die since he is one of the original 5 that "graduate" from the beginner's test

And reason why genya can't cut him is probably due to him forgetting his breath style resulting weak ass slash

VIP
upper moon 4 just facing his biggest weakness, the smell sense tanjirou has...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe some of these smiths dying won't be so bad considering the swords they make clearly suck if they keep breaking.

How will Genya continue without a sword and a gun that isn't hurting the demon?

> My head can't regenerate!

Sooooo, Gunya is a demon confirmed? I have a theory that he's just a partial demon, because he doesn't have a Blood Art.

Users who are viewing this thread