Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD that Disney pull! "The time for dreams is over Ho~Ho~"

OOOOOHHH LIKE ASURA'S WRATH, THAT'S WHY HE CHANGED COLORS. I finally got it.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, Mickey and Donald sure have changed...and we got Ronald McDonald too. I hope King Mickey gets pretty far, I want to see him beat some ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, for an author that writes fist of the north star type stuff, he's got humor.

Edit: Also, holy shit, the muscles on that girl.

Dex-chan lover
the priest reminds me of father mozgus from berserk manga : YOU HERETICS ARE FUKING DEAD .

x14.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 10 : there is an error : 965505 seconds = 268 hours = 11 days . there is no way they have been on the ship for 11 days .

page 16 : his name " nezu masami" contains a pun : nezumi = rat , mouse .

page 21 :
- lihito : i swear i wont do anything to you .
- not very convincing when he is in his under-wears , lol .

page 23 : that CEO is a parody of Ronald McDonald the clown . and in the anime , they changed adam dudley 's teeth decoration from "FUKK" to "DAMN" , because ... reasons .

Double-page supporter
These reff are so funny. Can't wait to see mokey mouse fight

I don't like how they keep putting the ranking next to the fighter instead of the CEO, when the CEO could have used any other fighers in the past to achieve that rank

@Diametric That's because the ranking is for the fighters and not necessarily the CEOs. It was stated in an earlier chapter that each individual fighter is ranked according to both wins versus losses as well as the cash value of the deals they win for their respective employers. So the Fang of Metsudo isn't the #1 fighter because he's employed by the Kwngan chairman. He's the #1 fighter because of his own record in the association's matches. This is also why Ohma is unranked regardless of whether he's fighting for Yamashita or Nogi. He doesn't inherit the rank what's his face currently holds just by being under the employ of Nogi.

@Alice_Cheshire you are entirely incorrect. The ranks are for the corporations. The chairman gave that entire speech to Hassad about how they don't rank them based on fighters but based on the rep / winnings of the corporations as a whole. The reason Ohma is unranked is because our main char old man doesn't have a rank for his "company."

What the hell were These characters lmao. Mickey mouse, like really

Dex-chan lover
page 13 : you know , kuroki , causing damages to other peoples 's property is a crime . he made these holes with his 4 fingers ?

Users who are viewing this thread