Dex-chan lover
Typical horror: horrible exposition, some lunatic looking for "revenge" magically has superhuman powers, over the top reactions and retarded characters. Also knives that cut through bone like it is butter.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it doesn't become one of those stories where the character who had sympathy and couldn't stop his friends (Kazuya in this case) becomes the lone survivor.
I can't wait to see the flashback to junior high. I wonder what they did to her...

The one guy who seemed to want to get to the bottom of things and probably would be on the pumpkin girls side is killed. I think that might've been the fasted intro to death in a manga I've ever seen xD

Am I the only one that thought Naoko used to be cute in a weird sorta way?

jak

Contributor
The Saki bitch sure changed her tune when she realized she might die. At first she made it seem like it was Naoko's fault that they bullied her.

Since Kazuya didn't like what they did to her, he will either survive or be the last one to die.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this after the TL catched up with raws
Naoko looked a lot more fucked up this early
She didnt look this bad even after being fucking burned and cut up later

Banned
Who the fuck would even forge an oversized knife with a jagged icecream scoop for a pommel?
You don't just happen to find something like that lying around. Was it some sort of eccentric art-major or something?

Users who are viewing this thread