4 Cut Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
You could either go on those kind of sites for the other chapters, only up to 100 through, or use that download, through you will need a lot of work making it readable. Only Lezhin has the chapters of the second volume atm.

@zethuron Where else can we read this in english typeset? I don't want to wait for months for Lezhin to release free chapters past 18.

Aggregator gang
@chaoticnote Aggregators have chapters, although the quality of those chapter does vary, with some having terrible quality.
I noticed that theres a chapter thats double, and then theres a chapter i have only seen on one aggregator. Mind that all aggregators only have first season, if you want the second one, either go on lezhin, however annoying they are, or ask that russian translator how they got their chapters.

Aggregator gang
@chaoticnote Sites that host manga, like mangadex, but in their case they steal it all, and host it themselves, generally aggregators are full of ads and other annoying stuff.
The thing is that they host all manga chapters, including those unavailable on this site for legal reasons. Its basically forbidden to ever host official releases on this site.
You should be able to find the aggregators if you search the title of this manhua though a search engine, the top results should be aggregators. Posting links to a aggregator is not allowed on this site.

Dex-chan lover
This is a worthy read with a complicated and interesting story but damn that hiatus sucks. I hope the author feels better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread