Contributor
Ooooh, talk that shit, Ohma. Show 'em why you're the protag.

Dex-chan lover
talk big... ohma... talk big.... need action to support your claim

dame i wish someone translate all of the manga already :\ its up to chapter 220 but in chinese i wish someone here has the time to do so it update are kinda slow
never the less
great chapter

Dex-chan lover
Yo this new guy looks legit, I hope this Ohma character is a good fighter too.

Dex-chan lover
We all joke that Ohma is now a side character, but the author himself felt that he needed to add his name+nickname at the page where we see him in this page, so....

Who the hell is this “Ohma” loser? How about we go back to focusing on the real characters here, geez.

Dex-chan lover
ohma is seriously one of the least interesting out of all these eccentric fighters

Fed-Kun's army
Kanoh's face emulates Joker's when he gets serious. I'm guessing his "Evolution" is something like Dragon Ball's "Pure Progress" where you get stronger overtime during a fight with a formidable opponent. It could explain why Kanoh prolonged the fight.

Dex-chan lover
who the hell is this Ohma kid and why does he think he even has the slightest chance against THE FANG?

Dex-chan lover
Mad respect for the Fang stopping as soon as he realizes his opponent is finished.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, while I do enjoy mindless violence once in a while, seeing a proper fighter rather than just a simple beast as the last boss is really nice.

Respect++

That was fantastic, that temple shot was brutal. Also am I the only who doesn't like ohma that much anymore? All of these other characters just outclass him

Users who are viewing this thread