Fed-Kun's army
Oof I don't want anyone in the harem to get heartbroken, but I know they will ; _;

Plot twist, it was Tadano's ploy to have an excuse to share an umbrella with Katai

i see ma boi Katai-kun blushing sharing an umbrella with Tadano-kun ?

I feel bad for her since we all know that Komi will end up with Tadano and she doesn’t stand a single chance :(((((((

@NullApostle word. Naruse is easily one of my favorite side characters even if he doesn't get talked about a lot. I didn't care about him in his introductory chapter, but most of his appearances after makes me laugh. Even if all he does is exaggerated poses, it still catches me off guard every time.

Contributor
Why are people rooting for her? She literally does nothing but getting butthurt or sulk like dumb tsundere

G

poor manbagi still thinks that tadano is trying to hit on her. ignorance is a bliss.

I'm not a supporter of harem in this kinds of manga, but damn i want Tadano to end up with Komi, Manbagi and Katai.

Dex-chan lover
This series is about recognizing social awkwardness and responding kindly to it, yet there are comments from readers who don't recognize the social awkwardness of this girl or refuse to consider that others should respond to her with kindness!

Users who are viewing this thread