Nvy

Fed-Kun's army
HMM GOOD SHIT. Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Appreciate the work but please proofread the translation, it really worsen the experience.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey this is funny :)
lets give it a try

BTW: chapter 2 translation is hard to understand. I guess it was someone from philipnes that translated that ?

Group Leader
Hey, thank you for reading
Since i'm not a japanese or someone who has english tongue, i know very well how bad my translation is..
I hope whoever read this, will help me getting better at translating and proofreading..
Your advice and solution is kindly appreciate~

Double-page supporter
Poor protagonist, not even his attendant believes that he has finally made a friend. ???

Dex-chan lover
My god, this gave me an aneurysm just reading the grammar. Get a proper proofreader/editor. I’d help, but my hands are tied for now. Your effort is appreciated regardless, but get some help.

Group Leader
@FayeReagan

First of all: "Does Something Wrong?"...I believe should be: "Is something wrong?"

A little more obscure note with Japanese slang usage :
Saying you're "white" in Japanese is another way of them saying of saying: innocent, pure, or without ulterior motives...etc. In this context, he's basically saying he won't do anything to wrong them, to try and put them at ease, since they're freaking out over him being from a duke family and all. In other contexts it can mean as you've previously guessed: naivete, beginner, blank...etc, but it doesn't seem to be case here. The confusion from the other characters would be them only hearing "white" because the game characters wouldn't know Japanese slang meanings.

Overall, finding a dedicated proofreader would really help. I suggest putting a recruit page at the end of your chapter until you find one. If you can't fine one, then I recommend using a free plugin called Grammarly, which will help to a degree, but still nothing beats a native English speaker joining you. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Group Leader
@Harry_Dong

Wow, thank you very much for your help!
For every help i receive, i'll update it as soon as possible..
Thanks for every single comment here, i learn many things here :D

ignoring the grammar and mistakes in the chapter... ty for the update, have been waiting for a new chapter and wish you gl finding a helper @-@/

Thank you for the chapter, I really like this series!

But getting a proofreader wouldn't be amiss. I know I'm a Leach and beggars can't be choosers, but yeah, Grammer needs a little bit of work.

Thank you though! I look forward to the next chapter!

Group Leader
This requires a proofreader. Hardly knew what was going on, without the images backing me up.

Users who are viewing this thread