Why a Panzer IV when you can go for a T-34, made of pure Stalinium and a tank made for everybody

I don't get the lines?????? Somebodyy ELI5!

disappointed we didn't see manbagi spin. those mountains would be a good view

Group Leader
@kuyukotto the lines show where Yamai's put her eyes on. Hence the ultra big mess since she "swallowed" Komi with her eyes.

@Mitsuboshi wth are you going on about ?

@Bogdan6222 Yeah ik, but it seems so out of place concidering they only used Ha-Gos and Tanks weren't really used that much in the Pacific Theatre

Aggregator gang
The panzer talk and the way the clouds were on Komi's pants makes me wanna see her in camo.

I like how since Manbagi and Stars chapters the comments section on this manga has just exploded- if you go back just a bit there are almost no comments. Komi-san squad for the win!

Dex-chan lover
@ajdancer430 It's true that certain chapters received a lot of comments recently, but are you sure that the lack of comments previously isn't normal for Mangadex? Batoto and a handful of other popular sites went down a few months back, so there was a big migration here. You can see it in a bunch of the longer running but popular manga.

how the hell najimi change (his/her) clothes from female to a male one.

that was too fast to happen in a few panels away.

13 days since the last chapter..... we start to lose hope... search for signs of something, anything to come relieve us from our suffering...

I want to know how u fit a Panzer IV in any piece of clothing made to fit a human, because that would be immensely entertaining

Dex-chan lover
I really loved her facial expression at the last page. It could be easily be taken as an out of context material 😂

Users who are viewing this thread