Aggregator gang
@jigokushounen
My googlefu said it used be six days school week system until 2002. But now it is five days school week. So she most likely slept through Saturday

Dex-chan lover
That kids is what you call an under boss. Even making teachers submit.

@taesu
They are thinking about bringing the 6-day school week back. It already started, where students go to school on Saturday a certain number of times a week. Although I agree that at the time the chapter was released she most likely slept through her Saturday, which is the funny part, there is a slim chance she was working. In this case, this could be a depiction of how the teachers feel about the whole 6-day work week thing.

Source: I work in the Japanese public education system.

Aggregator gang
@youseiki I heard that she is the daughter of a super dandy mafia boss, you can even hear the "Godfather" theme when you look at him.

Fed-Kun's army
To see komi-sama even fold the note paper in a special way - I'm impressed and confused at the same time. That effort is way above dedication to look proper?
(Though I wouldn't mind to know how to fold paper like that.)

Dex-chan lover
@Kamisama420
where students go to school on Saturday a certain number of times a week.
I would think that the usual number is once. Any more would be rather impressive, even for a society as workaholic as the Japs.

@anon763
I can count 7 minimum where I live. Those do not include events like the sports festival, cultural festival, etc.

This is based on elementary schools, as high schools have more leniency on how they want to tackle the subject, but I suspect that will change as well.

They also plan to shorten the summer vacation by a week and have them start around August 25th. This also starting in surrounding areas.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamisama420
The joke was that there is only one Saturday per week. Going to school on Saturday "a certain number of times a week" is limited by the number of Saturdays per week.

Users who are viewing this thread