Fed-Kun's army
awesome fight but glad its finally over, these fights seem to drag on like a DBZ episode.

Dex-chan lover
Hey there's a missing bit in the top of page 12!! I THINK WE ARE MISSING LIKE 100PIXELS OF IMPORTANT PLOT THERE!
But now seriously... That was scary, I bet it will be actually really scary in the anime when he suddenly grows up lol

There goes that boi again gettin' power ups from other people's breath :x he can't keep getting away with this!

Amida Sutra?

Dex-chan lover
So basically tanjiro can use all the breath style when he learn it

He mixed thunderclap flash with dance of he fire god and made a new attack, that was pretty cool.

Dex-chan lover
One step closer to the 'original' breath.. Isn't it said that the other breaths are derived from it?
Also, I really like how the enemies here are all tough as nails.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata Pieced together from Wikipedia and Google searching: "amida sutra" is probably referring to one of the sutras taught by the Shin Buddhist sect(the largest sect of Buddhism in Japan, also known as True Pure Land Buddhism). They're long discourses attributed to the Buddha or one of his close disciples, basically canonical texts. The Amitabha Sutra is one of the three big sutras in Pure Land Buddhism, along with the Infinite Life Sutra and the Contemplation Sutra.

Memorizing sutras and reciting them from memory is a religious practice--and an impressive one, since some of them are really long. In manga you'll mostly see them as part of exorcisms, though...

I do like this series, but I don't know how I feel about battles dragging out for so many chapters with only some developments occasionally and a new 'power-up' once we think the battle is about to end.

Double-page supporter
Finally. While this shounen is miles better than most, it still suffers from that dragging shit out problem.

Dex-chan lover
Amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra amida sutra.

Group Leader
Seriously, the opponents in this series are just too OP. But thank goodness the MC doesn't need to undergo a stupid training arc every damn time they meet a new enemy.

AMIDA SUTRA!

"STOP RUNNING AWAY AND JUST DIE YOU TURD!"

Seriously I like Genya more and more, just as much as I like Tokitou, and Inosuke, and Zenitsu. Damn this manga has many best boys out there.

The way Wani draw Tanjirou's face in page 16 and the last few pages is really good. It reminds me why I love this manga's fights: bloody close-range battle, teamwork, fast-paced action and on top of that, a madman MC.

Users who are viewing this thread