45 Seconds - Ch. 1 - Robe

This first chapter was really interesting. I am excited to see their relationship develop more!

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It does look interesting. Too bad it is only ten chapters long.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for such an awesome first chapter and you know what they say if you hold them hands in highschool you'll be gals just being pals through all of the hard times to come.

Dex-chan lover
I know the culture around drinking is probably different in Korea than in the states, but they seriously had a wine tasting course still open when a core course was full? Around here, you need to either be fast on the draw if you want any hope of getting into a wine tasting course. I knew exactly one person who was able to get in, and they knew the professor.

I LOVE THIS SERIES ITS MAKE MY HEART DOKIDOKIIII 💓💓💓

......I WANT MORE CHAPTERSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
Omg thank you so much for translating this! I used to always see it when I checked bomtoon and got sad because i couldn’t buy it and it didn’t have an official translation.

Looking forward to the next update

Dex-chan lover
That was really cute/interesting. I'm sad it is only 10 chapters, but I look forward to seeing how it goes from here.

Fed-Kun's army
VerY sweet. I was worried cause Eunha looked like she wanted to distance herself from Siyeon but seeing the ending credits I’m comforted that it’s not that Eunha hates Siyeon

Users who are viewing this thread