Dex-chan lover
Chapter title: Death of Ye Zong

Chapter content: Comatose but alive

False advertising

Double-page supporter
Do you think about it if Ye Zong survives and meets her stepson again?
I imagine the face of that brat who tried to kill him with one of the strongest poisons in the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Edit: Here is a spoiler tag sorry for that.

Well he didn't die in novel well at least not yet I can't remember well it was such a while but he made a breakthrough to legendary rank and died in hand of Demon Lord.

Nice bait in the title ???

Unless he is really going to die, but not because of the poison...

Fed-Kun's army
@Blackbird

The spoiler tag exists for a reason. Even though spoilers are now allowed in the comments of individual chapters, don't ruin the fun for the rest of us.

Dex-chan lover
While i love spoiler, I would much more prefer that you use a spoiler tag.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't scroll down too far, the first comment i saw said there were spoilers below! I'm guessing it's from the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch

well there were only two spoilers both of which are kinda partial and based on an idiot who has read the novel and doesn't know how to use the spoiler tag if you see Blackbird's name don't read their comment that is the one with the spoiler the only thing about it is Ye Zong's actual death and his cultivation rank but still everyone mad about it

Dex-chan lover
0/10 for false advertising. Haven't seen a bigger ripoff since the Death of Superman, when Superman is only dead for like 3 months. That's just a coma or hibernation, not death.

You will understand the title of this chapter in the next one or the one after that. Trust me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyujyu @Koin @GerryCerryBerry @firefox1234 @Tych

Sorry about and I didn't knew people would get this mad and no I didn't know about you could add spoiler tag, have done that now but it's too late for some people, next time I spoiler something I put that spoiler tag.

When I type spoiler without tag it's only about previous chapters / currently chapters not further chapters or novels.
Jeez..

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha I'm glad that he couldn't get away with lying to everybody, arcs where the main character is framed for something and suddenly their comrades start having doubts are really awful and only work to drags things out and make them awkward. Not this time!
I wouldn't like the marriage to be possible or everything to be fixed just because her father is about to die and she feels that, is her duty... But really, there's no way she would feel like acting like a bitch again or at least not in the next few years... Too bad, I really prefer the other girl.

Contributor
You guys should calm down on the matter about Ziyun Ning'er, only a few chapters ago in the novel did the author get in a conclusion about their relationship, so you will need to wait a lot more before really knowing what will happen between them.

Users who are viewing this thread