Dex-chan lover
Nooooo! Cos was my favorite, it sucks to seem him like this!!! Dx

I guess he will find a second wind, but I doubt that's enough for Cos to win.

Contributor
I think he's gonna lose, in very large part because of the way they foreshadowed him getting a second wind at the very start of the fight. It'll be some kinda Raoh finish of standing strong until the last moment I bet.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm probably gonna guess one of two things happening:

1. Cosmo loses to Akoya so that after Ohma beats the Kure guy he can fight Akoya for a big showdown.
2. Cosmo loses to Akoya and Ohma loses to the Kure guy so we have this insane justice vs a dude who can literally be described as evil; Ohma is then subbed in for the fighter he got replaced by in later rounds.

Either way I don't see Cosmo making it out of this fight the winner. Akoya is just way too overpowering and crazy. Makes me wonder how he'll get back under control or stopped from killing people after the fight.

Power up time. It happening this late or rather at all means Cosmo has a higher chance of winning than losing.

I read two chapters ahead on the raws because I couldn't handle the suspense.

This series is so fucking good my dudes.

Aggregator gang
I'm tempted to read the "raws" but I'll be strong! I just want Cosmo to survive.

Double-page supporter
@vTool unless you can read japanese, try and avoid the raws. I regret speed-reading the raws because I barely understood what the fuck was happening. The fights are much more psychological and the fighters more fleshed out once you can read what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
A clear intent to forfeit would be to tap the floor with his hand, that's what people being choked would do.

At this point I don't care how he gets his resolve back, I just want that bastard dead asap.

Edit: So far nothing wrong but I see people jumping like hyenas to the raws... don't spoil the fun please, even something like "Well you'll be surprised to see what X does next!!" is enough to piss some people off.

He's hallucinating about his sensei. So either he's going to die or he's going to stage some unlikely comeback>

I really hope it's the latter.

Dex-chan lover
After coming off a quick Baki-high, every time Akoya grabs his arm, I think "oh, it's Hanayama's trick".

I wouldn't say I'm let down, but...

Users who are viewing this thread