I kinda wish page 18 had him with robotic back legs to brace him and in general some kinda robotic leg braces.
Would make it look like he did not have super strength at all and hes just some smart kid in S rank.

Dex-chan lover
It might be because I already read all this in the webcomic and im still miffed that ONE put it on hold just to draw the storyboards for Muratas personal viewing, but this arc is going on too damn long now.

@countrymage g5 isn't drive knight. A predessesor to g5 was G4 and that robot tried to kill genos and king when no one knew anything about the monster association. Maybe drive knight is related to the "organization" like zombie man is related to the house of evloution.

I love all the different heroes and monsters in this manga, that mini tank scene really had me exhaling air out my nose.

On one hand, I like to see the other heroes. On the other hand, I wanna see the battle between Saitama and King Orochi (probably). It was not in the original manga...

Dex-chan lover
The evil samurai robot was Genos arc-enemy, wasn't he? This is the reason I fear this battle here won't be ending all too well for child emperor. But he'll get a few awesome tricks, before running out of them. My guess is Genos will show up. and the story moves to the next hero.

I also believe evil samurai robot = Metal Knight = Dr. Kuseno

Double-page supporter
this is so much better than the last chapter

Supporter
This was awesome! I also love how the Murata's version is getting more in depth with the S-class heroes.

@chemfirus nah king orochi will be done by genos, than he`ll finish(non-lethal ofcourse) all heroes, and after that... well you know who will come after that

Dex-chan lover
>pg 30
Fantastic shading and perspective, those missiles really look like they're coming out of the page.

Fed-Kun's army
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL THE CUTE LIZARD/CHEETAH GIRL?!? I must save her!

Also that "hostage" kid needs the shit kicked outta him, such a freaking brat.

Supporter
I love how most of Child Emperor's tools and weapons reflect the fact that he is a kid. Even those missles that set up that electrical pen looked like recorders.

Dex-chan lover
Never forget that Child Emperor does have strenght on the same level of a normal A-class hero. When he grows up he is going to be insane in combat.

Users who are viewing this thread