Double-page supporter
The art is terrible. Wang Ling doesn’t look like a Kuudere at all. I miss his long white hair like the novel cover!!!!

Double-page supporter
Hope that it won't be as bad as anime, because MC there is total idiot, i know no emotions etc. but he has no brain at all and the whole sh*t about how he hides his powers is just stupid, so I hope that this one will be better

Group Leader
il n'y a pas la même histoire en anime ?avec les mêmes scènes,..

Du novel à l'anime l'histoire varie... Donc d'un novel à un manhua l'histoire varie tout autant ^^

Il y'a sans doutes, moins de fait ou certaine situation sont déplacées car elles n'ont pas encore leur place.
ça varie, au bon vouloir de l'auteur et de la possibilité qu'il a de pouvoir imager l'histoire 😋

Group Leader
Don't listen to guy below this has a lot changes from the anime.
New characters not shown in anime like a girl instead of the dog and MC brother?

Fed-Kun's army
The manga and anime succesfully toned down the MC's power a lot (really a lot)
In the original WN, he mastered 3000 great dao spells (ultimate spell), and one of them is a passive that always keeps his emotions in check

Too bad the WN translation is on halt T_T

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I've read up to chapter 29 via YT translations, and I have to say, out of the many, many cultivation/rebirth/hidden power-esque series I've seen, this one is easily one of the worst. Maybe the novel is better? Then again, pretty much any wuxia-type story is a lot better as a novel.

Users who are viewing this thread