Dex-chan lover
lol what? Giyuu is op af with his original technique and now he's like "I'm not good enough to be a pillar"..

Group Leader
Uzui looks like a fancy pirate. Man I'm sad sabitou is a ghost, he would've been such a lovely character.

Group Leader
Wait didn't that boy die with the bunny girl? How was he the only one to die that year?

Dex-chan lover
Wait didn't that boy die with the bunny girl? How was he the only one to die that year?

I thought Makomo was with him too...

I feel really bad for Giyuu, I hope Tanjirou doesn't give up on him and can cheer him up. And from what we have seen of him making his own technique, something we haven't heard anyone else do, I find it hard to believe he is not as good as the other pillars. It has to just be his own self doubt. Sabito really shouldn't have done that though, helping everyone pass. They likely would just be killed quickly in a mission. I guess failure would have been death though so...

Page 9 - Where are you looking Muichirou?

Dex-chan lover
Sabito is back!! Even though it will be just a glimpse of flashback but it's perfectly fine. Such a cool character he is.

I don't care about Giyuu not being able to beat a demon during the final selection
Being able to survive those 7 days is an achievement itself and look at how strong he is now
His past doesn't determine his future he should also train for the mark
He already has that awesome lull ability plus now that Tanjirou can use the Dance of fire god properly he wouldn't need to use the Breath of water as much as he did before
So we need Giyuu for the breath of water because those breath of water attacks are so f**king awesome

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes Nope. Shinobu created an entirely new Insect breath, Mitsuri created Love Breath that only her can use because of her unique strenght and Iguro created Serpent Breath. Muichiro created Mist Breath 7th form, Haze.

@LotusLily Makomo was in another generation before Giyuu and Sabito.

@Chocoooooo The thing is he passed out for the rest of the selection and only survived it because of another person, not by his own strength. It is a fact that if not for Sabito, he would had died and that deal a heavy blow to his self-confidence.

Dex-chan lover
>I didn't pass selection, I'm not qualified to be a pillar

Aside from how obvious bullshit this is, WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR CHAPTER 1 CHARACTERISATION DUDE
Also YOU KILLED A DEMON MOON PRACTICALLY SOLO FUCK OFF

Users who are viewing this thread