@0takyDragonSlayer

Well, that is just your opinion man.
But you do have a right to have that one.
Like I said, it might just be that my experience with the loud "happy-go-lucky" people hasn't been that good... My own jaw isn't straight thanks to one of them.. "He didn't mean to hurt you, that wasn't his thought at all"... Yeah, yeah, the problem was there was no thought going through his head at all... The point of the exercise was to learn to aim and CONTROLL our 'back-kick'. NOT go all out and swing your leg so hard that you couldn't controll it, and as an adult kick ME AS A KID in the fucking head with full force...
Him: "YYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! MAXIMUM POWER ALL THEEEEE TIMEEEEEE!!!"
Me: wait, hol u..
And then.. The next time I saw him was at the gym with a friend.
He sees us:
"HEEEY GUYSSS!!!!" *Swings around with a dumbell in his hand.
Hits his own gymbuddy in the head and the guy starts to bleed...

And thank you, exactly this. I don't expect them to love Rei or anything. But he has done NOTHING wrong here. So comparing him to Sasuke who was one of the lord of emo, is just strange in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all still call him "Sasuke" even though he's not an edgelord? lol He's literally fighting for love and non-killing. That's like literally the opposite of edgelord goals.

@Southpaw
>Giving the "power of love can overcome anything" to an immature guy that has never actually showned concern for others before.... Yeah, seen that, never liked it...
And this is precisely why nobody likes Rei.

@Demomanowar
And if you look at the layout on how it's written and drawned, Sawwas the one that drew some strength from this, even making Rei wonder why he was able keep going and why.. And we got yet ANOTHER flashback of Saw's "reason"... Yeah, it's in the chapter mate....
And IF anything, love was what keept Rei back. Heck, I even threw my 5 cent on the previously thinking Rei would lose thanks to him NOT wanting to use his best and dealiest techinques at first, because of love.

Besides, Rei was the stronger fighter overall here. The keyword is "overcome". Think for a sec what that mean.

Dex-chan lover
This fight is bringing out some weird deep-seated emotions in y'all.

Even if I wasn't too interested in the characters, it was still a really good fight from a hype and art perspective. Just because of how Rei did fight maybe he's not the most interesting dude but he's fine for what he is.

Contributor
This fight really upped the production in the salt mine, I love it.

Banned
@Dysisa, indeed.
I don't mind Rei, he just likes the girl and isn't willing to kill because he doesn't want to break a promise to his girl.
And Saw Paing just want to help his village, they're good guys with peculiar personalities.

Also Saw Paing boisterous trait do ease the tension in some parts of the manga, so it's good to me.

Power Uploader
LMAO at commets. Hate based either on traits that is used in characers, but not on their deeds or motives, why?
Probably not the most flashy or exciting fight, but personaly I think it's as close as it get's to a real fight from my pov, fast-paced, sharp, brutal.
Both fighters have their reasons to fight, granted Thai-boxer fighter has bigger things to protect, but overall both fought to their best, and I kind of hope that wannabe Jin won, that would be logical as in fight of assasin vs thai boxer match up.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, why so much hate for Sasuke 2.0? Naruto really scarred you guys, huh? ?

I hate the loud character type, so I hope Perv-Sasuke really won. Also, why is everyone certain that Beard-Dude will win the next match? You do realize that twists-body-parts-dude rhas plot armor, right? He has to fight Ohma and that can only happen in the finale. Though I guess they will fight outside the tournament, otherwise the finale would be too predictable (though.... then again, I guessed literally every winner so far right, except for fucks-all-the-girls vs. the wrestler. The mangaka so far has been pretty predictable in who wins)

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField
What kind of plot armor does Setsuna have? Having him fighting awakened (lol) Ohma in the grand final is as boring as shit. He doesn't even have the charisma of a final boss, just looks kinda menacing.
As Niko said, Ohma should just fight for himself, so Setsuna lost his only value as target of revenge. Can't wait to see his obsession be responded with Ohma's disinterest, that would be a perfect cock-block.

What has Rei done to deserve soo much hate? Is it because he looks like Sasuke? I bet it is.

@fifthtouch
He scored with one of the top girls in KA. I'm jelly.
Btw the top 3 girls, in no particular order, are Rino, the brown announcer, and carla.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField
Lmao!
Not all Rivals end up being in the final match dude. I can already tell twisting guy is going to get destroyed due to the significant age and experience Gap. The mear fact that old man devil Lance knows Niko is hinting at his importance

In my opinion Rei is just boring. He doesn't have any character at all really. And I don't get all the comments calling out Saw Paing, it has actually been stated multiple times that he is "surprisingly considerate" and he has never acted out physically despite mostly doing so verbally.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, the real pity is that not every match-up can be written in. After learning the results of the tourney, my imagination likes to wander.

But at least hype fight #4 is coming up next.

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu No, no, the top 3 Best Girls are: Karla, Karla, and... Jerry Tyson.

AND HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE SAW PAING!??!! THE THOUGHT OF IT GETS MY BLOOD BOILING!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread