Finally, based beard about to start taking names and kicking ass.

I didn't take Gaolang for a man who'd jump to conclusions and lose his shit like that. Saw Paing already lost to a flavorless yoghurt, he didn't need that.
Still, next fight should be cool. Setsuna is going to have to go all out and I'm not sure that will be enough.

Contributor
Setsuna is definitely going to lose this one, I can feel it in my bones.

The chapter is called Breakup and Gaolang and Saw Pang have a fight... i see what you are implying sir...

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine what an upset it is if our pretty boy lose this match.

Dex-chan lover
Yooooooooo this next fight should be real fucking hype. I'm really hoping they continue to pull the rug out from under me and have Setsuna win the fight handily or pull a victory where he gets beat the whole time and then at the end "actually tries" and wins. Gensai is a real dark horse and super interesting and has been built so much I really want to see him either win or put Setsuna through fucking hell.

Y’all need to stop pretending Paing was interesting at all.

In fact, he’s more like a generic Naruto style shonen than Rei is like Sasuke.

Rei at least has a gimmick character trait.

Honestly, those that think he is, tell how Paing is more interesting. Not why you like him more, but how is he actually more interesting and isn’t just a rehash of shonen tropes?

for me, i like Saw Paing because he is shounen mc as a side character without plot armor.

I'm really curious about the "bad guys" plan. As said in this chapter, it can't go that smoothly, especially with the loss of Julius.

And yes, this next battle is freaking HYPE !

Dex-chan lover
I think if you sit Rei and Saw Paing down in front of a 100 regular people, most would identify with Saw Paing more than Rei. It's not about being interesting is about character resonance and Saw Paing resonated with a lot people here.

Rei on the other hand, is fighting for tiddy so I guess that's also relateable.

Edit: friggin swype autocorrecting "about" to "shit" lol

Dex-chan lover
How about both characters where nicely written and had both good motivations?
Rai is an Ex-Sasuke that rehabilitates himself into a better person, while Saw Paing was a Hothead that fought for his village and lost.
Both characters did well in that fight.

Users who are viewing this thread