Ya can't blame snipers...... chapter release is slow...yes I understand they are busy or something.....but if they are busy then let the bored people do some translation and don't call them out if they are not really creating a drama...this series got like 100+ chapter already and every chapter is way too short I wanna call it 4 koma LOL

The other translation was full of watermarks and subpar English, I don't think you need to worry about your readership going over to them.
It said he had more chapters on their site, but with that quality, I didn't even bother to go over to check.

Contributor
Other version was pretty unreadable anyway so you don't need to be worried. I will always read your version.

Contributor
@Rikk, Can you Lock Setting in "Upload Restriction" Group. Someone can Make a Mess your scanslation again.
And I Read Your Scanslation Since Ch.30 DSSM in Batoto (2 Years Ago), I think your quality improve greatly,
and scanslation release fast enough (2-3 Chaps per Week x 2 Series = equal with 50-60 Pages/week) .
Just Ignore Some Negative Dumbass Comments

Group Leader
@kilisloe, not really, this series happens to get sniped I guess
@Happily_Grim, i think an admin might have deleted it
@rozenbaun, they are called snipers for a reason, they don't ask for permission, they don't translate from the start either, the reason I'm calling them out is to let readers know to read my version, as some details are left out or are wrong
@mousehunter, i'm not worried about readership, but thanks ^^
@impy101, white seemed unclear when i used it and switched to yellow, sry about that
@Sakaiy, thank you ^^
@CoolOtamegane, Thank you for the reminder, I have done so. Thank you for following for this long too ^^, I'm aware that Slow Translations does slow translations, the comments don't get to me, please look forward to the future chapters ^^

You’re doing a great job translator, and I love your work! Your releases are timely, well translated, and almost 99% of the time completely readable (there’s been a sentence or two where I didn’t understand what the author was saying but it likely wasn’t your fault). I saw the other group try to snipe your series and it was disgusting. An absolute abomination. Please keep up your amazing work!

Group Leader
@Rikk the sniper chapters were deleted not because they were snipers, mangadex doesn't care about snipers, you can snipe all you want.
The chapters were deleted cuz it was the same group that sniped todg and other series and only upload half the chapters with links all over in order to bait people into their popup, ad filled, cancer websites.

Chapters from groups linking to group sites which adopt excessive profiteering techniques are not allowed. Examples include (but are not limited to) adblocker-blockers, pop-ups and pop-unders.

Only partially uploading releases with the intention to lure users to your site for the other chapters is not allowed. Either upload all chapters, or don't upload any.

Better slow with good translation than half chapter with half translations. ?

Group Leader
@Filipe, yeah so it got deleted by the admins right? I didnt mention it being taken down because it was a sniped chapter, thanks for letting me know the reason
Thanks revet and apostou

Users who are viewing this thread