Fed-Kun's army
I laughed for some reason after seeing only 9 chapter pages heck im still laughing.

Aggregator gang
9 pages for chapter 99 ?
should put 99 pages instead ...
the pages fluctuation for this manga is crazier than Dollar index ...
sometimes even reach 100 pages ... also 9 pages ...
don't tell me chapter 100 will only have ONE pages ? ?

Dex-chan lover
Weird that Murata would release such a short chapter considering how long so many others were. Maybe he needs a break lol

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like an release albeit short just for Halloween's sake (coverpage).

As mentioned by someone on reddit:
I understand why Murata this time around could only make 10 pages. Not only did he work on volume 18 stuff but according to this translation on the last stream thread where Murata said he won't really stream anymore, he also said he is working on 5 fucking projects on top of OPM right now. [...]
We may not have to wait two weeks for more pages. Murata tweeted out that he posted this short update to get the Halloween cover out there as soon as he could. He said it will update with more "soon".

@romevi no. This was the most common length of Murata releases before 2018. This is not even a chapter. Next release you won't see chapter 100, it will just be the continuation of 99. He has had even 5-page releases in the past.

Aggregator gang
@Angie7 ...
well, quite make sense since he is working with 5 ongoing manga ...
and even "Cool Kyoushinsha" who working more than 6+ ongoing manga sacrificing manga drawing quality ...

as far as I know, Murata never reduce his drawing quality, no matter what ...

VIP
good old 9 pages... at least, it's only been less than 2 weeks... not 5 pages after a month as it used to be...

I guess Murata is busy with work. I have nothing to say except thanks for all those long-ass chapters with 60-100 pages.

Now, let's hunker down and hope that this won't turn into another period of 5-pages-per-month releases.

Contributor
After he pulled 120 pages long chapter I will never complain about number of pages.

what the fuk is this shit? Short or long idc at least be consistent about it... >_>

Dex-chan lover
Well as I read all the coms I hope that Murata doesn't fall ill or sick. Hope he's still healthy as we write and read his 9 pages OPM and that he'll do better next time.

Big up to him on his other projects

i don't know if the translation proect support the author and artist in some way or not, but i am sure you all didn't even try to do it. but for some reason you all is butthurting for the thing you get for literally free.

Quote of hdx514 & VibhavM, Reddit
"Sorry for the long wait. The draft for 141 is almost completed. I take full responsibility for this delay, please be patient just a little longer." - Murata, Twitter (https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1061168242197053440)

Murata attended the International Comic Festival in Kitakyushu earlier today and the organizers held a talk session with him and French comic artist Tony Valente, author of Radiant.

Adding this to the list of things he had to do, I'm sure he's working very hard, so please go easy on him.

P.S. 141 = second part of 99, for those who're confused about the number.

Users who are viewing this thread