Fed-Kun's army
6ad.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Is The Fang a cheater of sorts? He keeps refering himself as "we" instead of I. Not sure if that means that he has multiple personalities that are somehow active at the same time or if he just likes refering himself as "we".

No regrets makes for a good loss. I sure as hell hope Gaolang didn't cripple his hand.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see Sen winning against Agito. Sasuke will surely get smashed. Others I don't know.

@jimville
More like he's imitating Beard Man.

Double-page supporter
That's kata training, and imitating the master is what every apprentice does to learn from them.
Despite whatever Tsundere Beard said, he totally took Rihito as his student.

hey dudes anywhere i can read the further chapters in English? Only found ones in Vietnamese.

Gensai taking in Rihito actually makes sense as Rihito already has power on his fingers, which conveniently fits in with Kaiwan Style. He's also the only last generation martial arts master in the tournament, everyone else are basically successors, even including the older Sen.

Power Uploader
Great chapter, Gaolang got more character in him than I thought. And training of Rihito and Lance gave me a smile. I don't know why, but right bracket participants got alot less damage recieved on them, than the left bracket ones.
@mindcrime, this is the place where you get english translations uploaded, you can go to tranlsators site Hokuto no Gun, but other than that - there is no further chapters in english, translation is in progress.

Im really glad they acknowledged how lucky Fang was to win and how overwhelmed he was. Cause just because he's the main one their against doesn't meet he should be unreasonably strong. Just Gaolang i feel like there are some others who he would have struggled with too because they were/are really powerful themselves.

Also that Lance guy should really take Rihito as a student lol. Hes the perfect disciple for him where he has great genetics that also fit the Lance title. Since his grip strength and fingers are already powerful, ITs the perfect thing to have as a lance like attack. I can only imagine how much stronger rihito would be if he added actually skill to his fighting too especially this guys skills.

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes
Not really. Right now oh Rihito can do is mimic basic kata stances. He isn't a genius Fighters so doing that isn't going to be enough for him. Real mentorship starts when actual instruction is given.

Users who are viewing this thread