😆 ooh it sounds great. Can't wait to read this, I think I'll go see about reading the light novel.

whats translated of the wn is great, looking forward to reading this. thanks for picking this up!

Nooo, I’m pretty sure the mirror was more than a face!

Though, the art is great and the LN it’s based off from is cute so thanks for the translation!

Omg, if they make into a webtoon, then I'm going die. The light novel is soooooo good, but they stopped updated it, so there are only 13 chapters translated. It's very frustrating when there is no update on it. Left me on a cliff hanger. Sometimes I would check If there is any updates, but nope none. Very frustrating because the light novel is very good. I hope this becomes an webtoon!!

Saw oneshot, thought it would be true, and would at lest cover the events covered in the description.

Nice beginning and concept, as most of them, but in my opinion the Isekai is just shoe-horned in. I'm personally tired of having every fantasy begin with "I died, and reincarnated as...". Despite that, I'll keep it on my radar.

Dex-chan lover
That description is pretty good, it grabbed my attention at least

Double-page supporter
wait... promotional webtoon ?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG TELL ME IT'S NOT 1 CHAPTER AND THAT'S IT

Users who are viewing this thread