Dex-chan lover
Well, if this was a promo for the novel, it succeeded: I went straight to reading the translation. Good stuff, but it hasn't been updated in nearly half a year. Really hope this webcomic gets eventually serialized.

Double-page supporter
At this point i should just learn korean so i dont have to cry each time i canr find another chapter

I wanna reaad thiisss.. its so cutee its soo cutee its so cutee its soo cutee its so cutee its soo cutee
I hope somebody make tis comic ver.. I don’t like read novel 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Okay so I read all the Web novel chapters and like I never read them because I prefer manga 100%, however it was really good and enjoyable and very interesting, if you like this sorta reincarnation theme type of thing :)

(also don't be afraid to add me so we can nerd over this kinda stuff lol)

Can't wait for the webtoon. Hope to see this soon. I can't wait to read this.

Wow it looks like theres a kickstarter ongoing to get the novel translated into english, heres the link, cant wait to read it https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/meteorstrike/im-only-a-stepmother-but-my-daughter-is-just-so-cute

Can anyone tell me where I can read the novel or give me the link to where I can read it? (I don't mind if it's korean or Japanese) Thank you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread