Dex-chan lover
Real evil is Zeke. He played everyone. He wanted to Break the people trust within Eldian and manipulate Marlean just so he can have all

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit, Zeke is a cold, calculated mother fucker...

I love it!

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
So this guy is still Eldian racist, but he loved Sasha and his family, while at the same time he is working with Zeke smugling his CSF into wain to help him with his plan and end Marley and the rest of the world.

What an inconsistent character.

@Doomroar He's not mocking them because he's racist. He just don't want them to touch the wine, because :

1. He only wants to harm Eldian higher-ups, he don't want Mikasa & friends drink Zeke's spinal fluid.
2. He don't want Zeke's plan to be uncovered.

Ever since that creepy panel of Nicolo delivering that wine to the higher-ups, I suspected him of being a sleeper agent of Yelena’s. Zeke now has the military higher-ups by the BALLS.
(Hopefully Pyxis only drinks from his flask!)

Dex-chan lover
The conflicts in this series have always been enjoyable, particularly when they come to a head.

I kinda wish it was just a little faster, but perhaps they would not be nearly as good without a certain slower pacing to potentially force build-up.

Double-page supporter
@doomroar He is not racist, it's easy to see that he didn't want Jean and people close to Sasha drinking that wine, because if they do they will became titan at Zeke's will. Why it's so hard for you to realize something that simple?

that kid the sasha killer deserves to get murked imo

from holistic view it's interesting to see the cycle of killing, death, and revenge play out over generations. i get where the sasha murderer is coming from but her attitude and ignorance turns her into a hate-able character.

the chef on the other hand is a character I can vibe with. he's not actually a vile discriminator since his real intentions were to prevent some people in the military falling into the Jaegars' plan. He seems to care for both marleyans and eldians. And loves cooking and food more than anything. Perhaps he's helping in this plan because it's for the "greater good". To cease the warfare and bring the people of titan blood together.

Dex-chan lover
So was the plan

>do the earth rumbling
>celebrate
>transform everyone from the military to a titan
>???
> take over the world

...you keep that shit in a closed pantry, you dunce. Geez, that's why evil overlords always fail - you can never trust a mook to do anything right, even if he-she-ze does happen to have their own name and backstory.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is so well-cooked!
Finally a revelation chapter after a long time, woohoo!

Contributor
It's really frustrating to see so many situations where Gabi, being a hate character, would just be killed, only to witness some lame magic saving her because it's a shounen. Truly appalling. It was fun to see some braindead kid talking fanatical nonsense, but it has long become just irritating. It was good and justified to show the world building back in Marley; there really is no point in making her do the same in Eldria.

I don't even hate her personally, I just really criticize the handling of such a character. Well, the series been pretty stagnant and questionable ever since the time skip.

Dex-chan lover
I still am not even sure what the fuck Zeke's deal is, but I know the next meeting between Zeke and Eren will be *fucking interesting*.

Personally, I think Gabi is an ok character, as long as she builds up to realize how ill-fonded her fanatism actually is.
And it's proceeding that way just fine.

Double-page supporter
Fuck this shit. They're actually keeping this stupid fucking kid that no one wants. At least Falco inherited the titan and not this barrel scum. He seems to actually have a functioning brain, though he keeps protecting this absolute, irredeemable moron. No one wants to see her redeem herself, no one is actually stupid enough to believe it's possible. It's the exact same shit as the moron "Heroes" from Tate No Yuusha.

@Bidoche
I think Gabi is an ok character, as long as she builds up to realize how ill-fonded her fanatism actually is.
I think Hitler would have been a pretty cool guy as long as he realized that the Jews weren't actually evil.
Fuck Gabi. If you want a calmer explanation of why that's a stupid comment, read what @N0Mi0 said. She's a shitty character who shouldn't be around.

Why are we comparing Gabi to Hitler? She’s a BRAINWASHED CHILDSOLDIER. Of course there’s a chance she can break out of the fanatacism that was forced upon her. And I can’t wait to see her realize how wrong she is.

Yeah, i don't know - ask every other shitty fandom that exist. And if you're feeling really adventurous, choose a group that puffed up in numbers after their darlings got animated.

Fed-Kun's army
if that girl had gotten killed this'd be the best chapter in the entire manga

Users who are viewing this thread