Dex-chan lover
had some tears build up in my eyes on this chapter. Poor little girl in a big big world

Double-page supporter
"What have childrens ever done for me?"
maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Do you ever just comprehend everything in this arc perfectly to flex on those who cry "forced drama" or those who dont understand why Rei acted like the way she did last chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
feels > laugh at najimi's shenanigans > feels again > smirk smirk

holy shit, just 1 chapter managed to juggle my emotions like this :')

Dex-chan lover
burnttoast54 I've long since accepted that people are stupid and there's no sense arguing over it

Dex-chan lover
Still bad IMO.
Sorry if it bothers you seeing me coming here to write this, but I had after having commented about the last chapter.
I don't disagree with the drama here, I disagree only with the execution.
This time it bothered me that Rei, a child, could explain the situation and put her whole dilemma into words so perfectly. It's more a expository narration than a dialogue with someone that is suffering and battling with herself in that situation.
I liked the way it started, but at the end it was a letdown.

Dex-chan lover
Do you ever just comprehend everything in this arc perfectly to flex on those who cry "forced drama" or those who dont understand why Rei acted like the way she did last chapter?

Non-autist neurotypical gang where we at

najimi could literally become Japanese Prime Minister solely by being childhood friend with everyone in japan.

Najimi is too OP, pls Nerf

Fed-Kun's army
Why this story feels like when a mother is missing her child, and the father try to find his daughter with the help of the neighbourhood?

Users who are viewing this thread