Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, I'd been looking forward to them meeting since the moment Kenzo got on the heli and it just gets timeskipped with a single panel saying "yeah we talked lol"?

Skill: Opening cans with his front teeth!!?!?!

@lordsigurd I actually expected to see more of a conversation between son and father in this chapter.. Even Ohma seems to be more like a son..
@GoblinGuy Exactly! The conversation probably went something like... "Kenzo?" "Father.."

Dex-chan lover
Goddam.

And yeah, for all of us saying that the other characters got developed better THIS is what we were talking about. Ohma wasn't a bad character and we didn't hate him but we didn't get many moments like this that really established him. This does a ton to make you root and care about what happens

Dex-chan lover
First match of round 3: one employer want to sub out, another want to forfeit. Two fighters: no fcking way, boss.

Dex-chan lover
@Bobbleknob I thought so too, she probably knows that he's going to die and the grandfather gave his blessing so there must be some kind of plan ... unless they did it already during the time skip.

Kazuo's such a hero.
Also, does Mikazuchi appearing on the same page as the other fighters who lost mean that he's been subbed out? Like, NONE of the other fighters who made it through got an appearance, so I'm thinking he might have gotten swapped for Setsuna or Raian. That's obviously just a thought with no real basis behind it,but could be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Ohma will probably survive like Chev Chelios and impregnate Karla (or so I hope). ?

I guess Setsuna will replace Cosmo and fight against Ohma.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, I would rather watch the Joker fight the Magnificent Beard match.

Please, at least, give Karla and the other girls something to remember you by, like a baby. Take a page out of Genocider's book.

Aggregator gang
If Ohma dies, the Niko style dies with him. I hope he teaches it to someone.

Dex-chan lover
@naturaltueur
Because of the advance, that was stated pretty clearly. It's even in the name of the technique, you take an advance on your life force to get by right now in return for having less later on (and thus dying).

Users who are viewing this thread