Cosmo is being way to arrogant to not suffer a humiliating defeat as his own game.

And here I was thinking we'd get a cripple fight with them in wheelchairs and Kure-gramps as ref.

How is saying "This is the strongest I've ever been" arrogant tho? It's not like he said he was the strongest person in the tournament or that he was even stronger than Ohma. So should he go into this match with a defeatist attitude?
@Demomanowar

Dex-chan lover
nice bluff man, i hope it works (by that i meant he probably want ohma to underestimate him then get zone'd, like akoya did)

This fight is gonna be lit my dudes. I don't care about protagonist plot armor, I'm just happy with how well these fights are drawn.

Dex-chan lover
@goodknife
Bluff is of no use, Ohma always takes his opponent very seriously (like when he asked Yamashita to fight in 1st chapter). Imai was referring to his newly acquired "foresight" and changed "attitude", which indeed took him to a new level compare to his old self.

Retsudo was embarrassed. because his sister dress stripper. That not proper.

Shame we couldn't see Okubo versus Ohma, but i suppose Ohma cannot fight so many big powerhouses in a row. Cosmo it is, then....

@OtakuDragonSlayer
His appeareance in this match at all is pure arrogance. He is the most injured dude in the tournament besides Mokichi, his boss straight ordered him to give way to someone who went toe to toe with the fucking fang, and he's like "nah bitch fuck that, I'm the best". Recall he shouted "I'M THE KING OF STRANGLERS" like a madman during his second fight, and I'd bet good money he'll do it again against Ohma. It is high time this kid gets put in his place, somehow acquiring a secret technique while he was wheelchair-bound and, as far as we know, without the aid of a mental space like Ohma, is just the cherry on top. This kid needs to taste being strangled.

Sucks that Cosmo's fated to lose to plot armor. He's probably my favourite among the remaining fighters.

cosmo shouldve let okubo fight because he's the cooler guy

Users who are viewing this thread