pls use inosuke as a decoy or something and dress him up since he has such a bishoujo face 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Bringing Zenjirou to the red light district, that's just courting disaster.

Double-page supporter
Do you think Inosuke will even understand what he’s seeing in the red light district?

Group Leader
I like how it doesn't ring a bell to anyone except zenitsu, that pervert. I bet this pillar is gonna dress them up as a girl

Dex-chan lover
Did he spank Aoi before giving her back? Lmao. I'm scared for where this arc is going if he wanted to bring girls along, but got 3 guys instead. Well Inosuke could pass as a girl if it was just his face.

Dex-chan lover
And, you want to take little girls to red light district?

Come on, let's go to police station and have some tea.

Dex-chan lover
@ansonh92 They are not little girls though. In Taisho era, the legal age for marriage was 15 years old. And little girls as young as 6 years old were sold to red light district to be Maiko apprentices so it is not unusual to see little girls there and police won't do a thing. They won't serve customers until they reach legal age and become a Geisha. Before that, they will serve other Geisha while learning etiquette, how to dance, play music instruments, etc.
After Ww2, prostitution becomes illegal and Geisha becomes strictly entertainers and don't sleep with their customers.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time Tanjirou missed a headbutt, damn this FLAMBOYANT guy must be really OP

Did he just slap her butt? ........😶 Can I scream in agony or just flame him for what he just did

Users who are viewing this thread