I just realized re-reading this... that kid betrayed his family is zenitsu's senior of the lightning breath. They have the same necklace

Aggregator gang
@antisocialcow holy shit i think ur right, what a guy (he wears the necklace in a slightly different way, but his hair is very similar, and they're both butts)
so angery D:<
(zenitsu's ass senior appears in chapter 34)

Fed-Kun's army
Wholesome chapter. Himejima's origin was incredible. And I love how Tanjirou is not just a "good boy" like many readers say, but he is an ideal human being. He is just so good that are times when you might hate him, because he shines so much that makes you remember your own faults.

Dex-chan lover
Sad past. Not even at least a single acknowledgement or appreciation.. And, got wrongly accused some more.
With the betrayal added on, damn, must have been very depressing for him..

Fed-Kun's army
wait omg i feel so bad for him,,,, being betrayed so heavily especially over something so awful that resulted in like. being viewed as a monster,,, like that sucks ass :(

8d72507bb15883fd9c635786a360fb20.jpg

i know he is probably the strongest because when giyu is fighting wind pillar at the meeting. Everyone is scared of him when rock pillar spoke. BUT HE IS BLIND? HOLY SHIT

Double-page supporter
Tanjiro bringing wholesomeness to everyones kokoro~

Users who are viewing this thread