@MarqFJA87 holy impotence. U mad?

I’m going to express my dislike for the pedobait useless character and you’re going to like it. Too bad for you!

Dex-chan lover
As long as Viz don't pull one of their translation cockblocks they do from time to time, where they stop translating it themselves but issue takedowns on scanlator groups as well so there's no one translating at all, then I have no issue.

Dex-chan lover
So Komi-san will cost money now. Don't get me wrong, it's a good manga, but it is just a manga and there's other good ones that are translated for free.

Fed-Kun's army
At worst, the manga will still be available for free on other websites. This is too popular to just get dropped, people on, for example 4channel, will definitely keep TLing it if Viz tries to pull some shit.

Supporter
@IsaacJan I’d really like it if Rei could go away.

@MarqFJA87 @IsaacJan: I'd like it if you stop being unreasonably incessant in expressing your dislike of a fictional character that is widely liked by the fandom.

I love Rei, to the extent that I've been hoping she gets adopted for a few chapters now. But if this is trolling, it has to be the mildest troll I've ever seen. (Maybe a Canadian troll?)

Aside from it being uncivil to basically tell people to "Shut up" when you don't like their opinion... in my experience, it's almost like daring them to continue and escalate.

I don’t see how my wishing Rei would go away could be considered trolling. They don’t have differing opinions where you’re from?

She’s not a good character in my opinion. She’s just showed up, is stereotypical and overly dramatic and I just want manbagi and katai back. Fun characters please thank you

Tadano can't get a little update ... rei why you in so many chapters now like i was happy then realize it was a rei chapter. #sadbois

Double-page supporter
Fuck Viz, they're almost as big a group of cunts as Yen Press.

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine the eugenics.
Your child could be the second coming of Christ or a child with the Asperger's spectrum waaay of the charts.

Supporter
@IsaacJan
Just making sure in case of ambiguity: I was poking fun at the assertion that your statement was trolling, not endorsing it.

Users who are viewing this thread