Dex-chan lover
i dont like the lady just because of 1 thing... the invite was too sudden... and i dont like the "i will use u" kinda thing... if shes going to make him her sword... :drakeno: bad... but i guess going with what forecast said... he prolly dont care and for the sake of the baby he will just do it to get a living...

Fed-Kun's army
@Shamz
My guess would be that as a sage that trained for 500 years MC has a very strong aura or magic or whatever it is and she probably just checked it on whim or suspicion. I mean he jumps over that carriage like it is nothing so you if you have a chance to check his power you should. Otherwise I can't explain her sudden change and if him jumping over the carriage is enough she might have shown "mercy" from the beginning on.

Dex-chan lover
@mommy ya i know... plus the wind mage thingy... and they even said something like "first time seeing one" so prolly a rare thing and a stronk thing... me not liking it is just how theres mcs that just lets people order them around (mind you they r usually his harem/waifu)... and it just bothers me a bit

Fed-Kun's army
that lady should be grateful that one of the most OP person in that world is working under her...
and he should've known better although.... he probably still doesn't know how powerfull he really is since there's hardly any battle aside from the wolves

Fed-Kun's army
@Shamz I don't think that you are alone on that. Close to everybody I talk to tells me the same but they also all love that smartphone trash so I don't think that enough care deeply about it. It always feels like it's just a device for the author to force his unreasonable development and therefore lazy writing. On top of that I usually hate tsundere characters. At least the violent ones

Fed-Kun's army
@OrangeAbundis Being a wet nurse (as in somebody you pay to nurse your child) was a job https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_nurse

Fed-Kun's army
@Mick96
I haven't read too far in the LN. Will she at least warm up to MC.

@Everyone
Yeah she is a dick (and more of those to come like pop pop and big bro) but I don't blame MC for not caring. He's gonna outlive them all in the end. lol

edit: why the fuck did i even write a story? oh well.

i'm more curious how it is possible to stay sane while doing the same thing for 500 years, without a pause, neverchanging?

immortal stories have so much potential, but i feel like it's only used here to have an excuse for is OPness.

Users who are viewing this thread