I want a chapter dedicated to explain the fight between Rei's father and Gensai, that deathmath would be insane.

Three old men. like martial artist group. they who teach his student or son.
P.S. Rei like Killua Zoldyck

Power Uploader
Soundtrack for this chapter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIFppHs7XKw

If Rei could drop the love part and change it with something else like resolve, I would have no problem with him winning.

Contributor
Anyone who can't get behind the power of love is a coward and a weakling.

Group Leader
@Dysisa Sasuke 2: electric boogaloo talking about love just come across as insincere.
That said, this is the fight I've been waiting for about 30 or so chapters now. The comeuppance is soon, beard man giving it to all the characters "prodigies".

Power Uploader
So far in background of Rei, and he is still called a wannabe sauce despite being his totall opposite, smh. Hokuto no Gun - thanks for a great chapter!

Dex-chan lover
They kinda just dropped that "you killed my dad" thing outta nowhere, huh. And Rei was like "I actually don't care lol" so...not really sure...what the point of bringing it up was.

Dex-chan lover
I think Sasuke 2.0 might have even less character than the original somehow.

Rei is a fun take on the edgy rogue character by having his motivation be love instead of revenge or something like that.

But, he looks like Sasuke so he has to lose.

Dex-chan lover
His "love" talk is too edgy. So funny how he's being manipulated. ?

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind being manipulated if I get paid and I can burry my face on those tits during breaks

Contributor
@Majora Does it really though? I mean his entire character is that he loves Rina, I feel like that's been established pretty firmly since his very introduction and they've only kept building on it. He's like the one character in this series (aside from Setsuna I guess???) that I'd say has the right to be talking about love.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
Lul dude, this pathetic guy (Rei) just sees Rino as a mother substitute. His mentality is too naive to get the pussy.
Muteba on the other hand is a real man!

Users who are viewing this thread