Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, I almost forgot there was a main story outside that dark shift of events. I feel like I have to read a couple chapters back just to understand how this all started in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... Just wow...
Two chapters wasted on some cruel backstory. The wait time from when chapter 17 was uploaded was so long (honestly not blaming anyone) I actually forgot what this manga is about and went straight to chapter 18 and when I saw that shit happening I immediately dropped it. Only after seeing it again in Latest updates did I pick it up as I remembered the girl on the cover somehow.
Still remembering now what it was about in the beginning I won't hesitate to drop this again and not pick it up again, damn.
Sorry to say that but I didn't even read it, just scrolled through to see when it's over.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation, but do be careful of keeping names consistent.
Would appreciate if you could tell me what names I messed up? Are you talking about when I said "Wolf Slaves," because that is the only wrong name I can think of.

Dex-chan lover
Would appreciate if you could tell me what names I messed up? Are you talking about when I said "Wolf Slaves," because that is the only wrong name I can think of.
I felt like there was something else while I was reading it, but going back over it I can only find last bubble on page 20 where you replace Raisa with Lisa. I was also confused by the bubble on page 21 saying a "new Mambistonia" had arrived when nobody else should even know the previous one was dead.

Users who are viewing this thread