Dex-chan lover
The wife knows how to really punch someone without hurting her hands, no wonder she's the boss.

Being a house husband is serious business - one has to know where the best dealers are ?

Dex-chan lover
Finally got to reading this masterpiece...such a good and easy read. Really deserves an adaptation, though the richness of the expressions might suffer in the transition.
Everyone in the manga is a secret badass, but they are just too wholesome. I’m getting the vibes that the wife is the most violent one so far...even if Tatty slapped a man through a glass wall.

Fed-Kun's army
The wife is like. "Wthdimay" why the hell did i marry a yakuza.

@oichifan39 just for you:
Tetsu saw her one day. He proceed to stalk her. Turned out she's the daughter of the enemy yakuza boss. Tetsu went to ask for marriage. But he was ridiculed. So he smashed him. The boss beg for mercy, saying that she's already married to another yakuza head. So tetsu smashed that yakuza head too. The underling of the yakuza were mad and attack him. So he smashed them too. But then, she came. He want to smash, but he got smashed instead. That's how we got the injured tetsu from her flashback. Realizing he's just a frog in a well, he decided to learn under her wing the way of the house husband

I really hope the story will progress until at the point they have children~?

CBC

Aggregator gang
I love how the entire shopping district seems to be filled with thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread