@kimeraspacial it's someone who keeps trying to get others to read his versions on his site, though they are lower quality and. I think he's been warned about this before too because it has so many links/advertisements to his site or something along those lines. Can't remember what the rule that was being broken is again, might've been about adware/malware stuff or something if memory serves at all.
Could be faulty memory though, but I am fairly positive it's something like that.

Edit: Wow, my profile pic has changed quite frequently. When'd this one start being the default one?

@XxxYouBaxxX Just repeating what I thought the thing/issue was last time. Might be the partial chapter upload thing instead, and I could just have a bad memory, or I could be completely wrong too and just be remembering something else. Though I do remember @Plykiya mentioning some rule being broken before to a uploader with a similar name/group.

Edit: This did happen before, right? And there are rules along those lines right? I don't upload stuff so I don't know them all, just remembered something like this happening before.
If I'm wrong, then I do apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread