Pfffft. For some reason I was genuinely expecting a more dramatic explanation from that backstory. This was perfect, instead.

That page 12, damn.

This is going way too well for Sen. The biggest surprise would be that he really overpowers the Fang, but let's be honest, no one here believe that (even if everyone hopes so...)

Dex-chan lover
I will fly to Japan and applaud outside the writer's house if Hatsumi wins this.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Hatsumi's just like the 2nd Jojo. He trolls his opponents so much. X)

I could heard it just by looking at it.
oof - wait wat? it didn't get him!? ohh nic - uhh oh. he gonna - fffff! tf - huh? *gasp* oooof~
...very intensive battle here.

Dex-chan lover
We need more of the Kure family moments but in Danberu.

Dex-chan lover
Guess this match will be over soon. Hatsumi is the crafty type fighter -- he formulated a plan then executed it swiftly. Either he'll success defeating Kanoh right there, or it'll backfire on him and he'll get done in real quick because toughness isn't his thing at all.
My coin would go for Kanoh since, you know, where's the climax with a 3-chapter semi-final match?

Banned
I love his personality so much, but I'm afraid he'll have to go down. I wonder if he loses he'll retire, how old is he? 40? On the other hand I'd love to see the time he defeated Wakatsuki.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be that guy, hatsumis a cocky jerk and I don't like him. Also he harasses women.

The fang's also the kind of character that has room to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread