XL

Dex-chan lover
Bla bla bla, exposition, bla bla bla, more useless exposition. Jeez, so much going round and round I thought I was reading one piece there. I get it, they want to create depth but at this point it's just more filler on top of filler on top of filler on and on until the author dies or I die. It's not complete garbage riddled like one piece but it's sure ain't pleasing to read since NOTHING ever gets resolve. It's just more shit each chapter that "would make sense" in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
@XL
Can't tell if you're trolling or obtuse, perhaps you simply don't care for the plot which has been in your face this entire time and just simply wish to see some killing. While this isn't something with exposition like HxH, it's not something muddled and has always kept faithful to its plot.
"God" destroyed and recreated the world prior due to the sins of mankind causing one of his angels to rebel, this angel would later be known as the Lord of Chaos. The Lord of Chaos is the attempting to stop "God" from destroying humanity again by preventing humans from sinning. To meet this goal he devised a plan to unite humanity by creating the demon beasts to carry out this task. Since rebelling the creation of these creatures is what has kept humanity going, as they gather magic stones and have other uses from each one slain. In other words its an integral system of the world, the desert holds the most seals, the desert folk harvest and give magic stones to empires for oil and other resources.

Due to Buddha deporting Noya to Red Storm verse, and randomly coming across and training Yulian whom he didn't know was a chosen child, he had to immediately stop as he was tipping the fate of the world unknowingly by making him so strong. Followers of the Lord of Chaos attempt to kill Yulian throughout his warrior trial and later summon the Dragon, only for Noya to interfere as we all saw and murder it. Unfortunately a beast as strong as the Dragon affected the nearby Seals in the desert, causing a massive fluctuation weakening them and causing stronger demon beast's to spawn. This threat has become something dangerous to all in the desert and Yulian learns of this by speaking to Winnie. Since then he has sought to unite all the desert as one as a defense which brings us to now, when he is forcibly brought into the divine conspiracy of the world by Hwai Lessarche.
This chapter revealed the exact reason for Noya's Isekai summon to this world as a judge.

Prior we were only told he was sent by Buddha, and should learn the world. After his communion with this worlds "God", we've seen people from the Tower assist and instruct him on the next course of action in finding the chosen. Yulian, and the guy who was family with demon beasts are two of 7 which will decide whether to break the seals people like Winnie & Luff have been keeping in check for years and ultimately decide the fate of the world through their choices like a butterfly effect.

XL

Dex-chan lover
"She didnt tricked you"
"She doesn't lie"
"What does that mean"

Nobody knows, find out next week on DRAGON BA.... Shit Red Storm. It's like the author is a politician, flip flopping, not being honest but not lying either. It's pretty obvious he wants this manhua to go on forever like tower of god (which I dropped since it's garbage bullshit nonsense that keeps going on a forever tangent) and looks like this one is no different. More filler crap chapter after chapter after chapter, might just drop this dumb ass manhua for 5 years, maybe it'll make sense then.... NAH who am I kidding ?

@XL you really are stupid. this kind of manhwa isnt for you, you dont care about the plot and it seems you dont understand it in the first place, you might be here just for the badass moments of mc and the killing, but this manhwa is a lot more than just that. i wont talk more than this you should just drop it and find some chinese manhua, that dont have plot and the mc is killing people right and left for insulting him. this isnt your cup of tea.

i reaaaally loved this chapter and how much it solidified our understanding of everything going on, was waiting for this for a long time, i hated how they were all secretive to yulian and still dont understand why ??

The whole point to this chapter, is that they explain what other circumstances are at play here. Although Yulian still don't know the whole story. The bit of information explained and shown here are just another side of a coin situation. That's why some readers don't like content such as this one. Because they are used to already read the information being reveal here in a more vulgar way, like news being deliver on daily local news network. But it doesn't mean that the information delivered are the whole story. So to readers be sure to also try to read between the lines, try to appreciate and learn the underlying circumstances of each key plot in the story. It's the best and way more interesting.

On the side note, story with more depth and underlying circumstances are not the cream of the crop anymore, in this age of information. Where people are just ready to believe what they saw on the surface, which leads to unappreciated digging for more clues and information.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to insult XL too, but you guys have that covered, really this was one hell of an important chapter that finally explained what the seals are about and what each faction wants to do with them as well as the role of the chosen ones, and here he is talking shit instead.

Very good comments, but the problem is that i hardly remember what was going on... might need to re-read from chapter 1 again :D

Fed-Kun's army
@Rzaj
Hey. Thank you for taking time and explaning all that to XL. It helped me understand this plot better.

Yeah the guy explaining this to the MC is a real asshole Winnie. Just walk away from this whole story thread Yun. Goddam magic rainbow dicked up the whole flow of the goddam story with this Chosen one nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread