Double-page supporter
Nooo don’t go merika, hopefully mangadex keeps uploading new chapters

Dex-chan lover
Mangatoon's website is absolute aids. Sad that Meraki dropped this.

Contributor
Knew this would happen sooner or later. Meraki are fast to drop things.
RIP Don.

Why do all the good Manhuas i find end up getting licensed by sub par translators that use sites or apps i cant use. I sick of being unable to continue a story because of this

Dex-chan lover
Just arrest the head CFO of Mangatoons for violating sanctions kappa

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's it, then. This was a very nice series with a badass MC. Not only did he kick ass with an attitude, he also smartly listened to sound advice and put underlings to good use like a real boss. I wouldn't have minded reading this far into the future.

It's a real shame that you have to drop this series but I highly doubt that then have the licence rights for this series given the quality of their releases. If they really had the rights they would put much more work on the quality onf their translations and taws but all I see is crap. They are clumsily translated and badly redrawn. Your work on this series was a hundred times better than theirs. but anyway, Thanks for your hard word on this series and keep up the good work on the other projects

The Note at the end of the chapter said they were a few chapters behind, but it felt like a lot more... T_T Sad to see this one being dropped

Group Leader
The "official" chapters are garbage in comparison...
Are you sure about their license ?

Contributor
"TOMIN ADVENTURE IN ALIEN WORLD" - Mangatoon Version
WHAT THE FUCK!!! ARE MANGATOON IS CRAZY???
SOME TRANSLATION ARE HORRIBLE, IS THAT OFFICIAL??
They Said : official License, But The Fans who translate it without proofread did it for Free Ticket Access Paywall per Translate *facepalm*

Group Leader
Mangatoon app and Webcomic app both host it.
So who has the rights to it?

Rip, take your MTL translation for to min

?

Dex-chan lover
rip hopefully just maybe in the future something happens and this one can be brought up back by meraki :cri

Users who are viewing this thread