5-ji kara 9-ji made

Dex-chan lover
Maybe... maybe she'll become a Buddhist monk too. Well, I guess I'll never know.

The only reason I occasionally check up on this one, is because side characters Momoe and Arthur have the most hilarious and probably the only semi- healthy one in the series.
Everyone else in this series needs either a restraining order or like serious therapy and counseling. That or to have been arrested ages ago.

Dex-chan lover
i read this long ago but stop after reading some comments like kidnapping and such... don't know if it's true...

Arthur-Sensei and Momoe-sensei are the only good things about this manga. I wish they were focused more.
The other couples are so unhealthy, it's disgusting.

I got to chapter 16? Idk. I realized it’s basically taming of the shrew and I hate that story with a passion so I’m dropping this
shes with mishama now which I ship but she alr changed her way of thinking, this is actually basically fucking taming of the shrew I hate this

kye

Wow i wish i'd read these reviews before putting myself through 20 chapters of garbage. i guess i shouldnt be surprised hot gimmick was also a dumpster fire.

who even enjoys reading this??

Came here just to say this:

Truly the manga you need to read if you fucking hate yourself.

Gosh. I dropped this after the level of sexist characters and romantized abuse. Her friend is a gold digger bitch and most of the males are in dire need of therapy. Or 911.

This manga is straight up garbage the plot, I'm extremely pissed off just from reading only the first five chapters of this shit. I feel like I lost several brain cells reading this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread